Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hi again!

Excited for New Years? I am. You see, here in KrazyKate World we have lots of traditions we do. Here's one: at midnight, we throw coins in the air. Another: we put our swimsuits on and run up and down the streets from 11:45-Midnight then run back to our homes and eat popcorn before we go to bed. But this year, a bunch of friends and I are going to travel to America to a tiny city called Spokane.I have heard that there is hardly any snow there, so my friends and I are making a big supply of snowballs and bringing them on our trip. (I hope the airplane security won't notice:-) Then, on New Years Eve, We are all going to stand on the freeway and throw snowballs at the cars. It is going to be so much fun! Look- I gotta go. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home