Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hi again! Sorry I haven't spoken in a while. Did I tell you that I go to school in America? I go to a tiny city called Spokane. I actually have a house up there. And that is where my family lives. I sorta live up there, too. I just visit KrazyKate World every few days. Sometimes, actually I go there after school. Okay, I admit, I get off school at 12:30 and take a KrazyJet to KrazyKate World. My teacher knows I am the president there, so she lets me get off school early- so I can go to KrazyKate World and you know, take care of things. But Mom always wants me home for dinner. Once we are done with dinner, which is about 8:00, I work on my homework till 9:00 then I work on KrazyKate World things till 10:00 and then I go to bed. Sometimes I take a day off from school, and sometimes I take a day off from KrazyKate World, and just go to school for a full day. One moment, someones calling... oh! It is George Bush! Well, excuse me. I need to go. Bye bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger FenderBender5 said...

Think you could introduce me to Bush?

7:08 AM

 
Blogger Levi Szymanowski said...

You're site is wierd

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Levi Szymanowski said...

weird

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home