Sunday, February 05, 2006

I don't understand why they would call their baby 1/2?

Hello again! An update on the two (2) tickets to KrazyKate World- Markery and Jilly Listery won them. Very nice couple they are, indeed. They have 22 1/2 kids. They mean 1/2 because they call their dog a kid. Okay, so that might sound weird, but, I mean, who wouldn't call their dog a kid if he could talk? He can speak five (5) languages! Well, actually, I think it's a baby. I mean, do tears come from a dog's eyes if he is sad? If not, I guess it's a baby. Unless it's a fish. But can fish grow to be about three feet tall? I don't know. I am pretty sure it's a baby. A very BIG baby, that is. Already 3 feet tall and only 14 weeks old! But the only problem is why would they call their baby 1/2? That is very confusing. Anyways, my teacher is letting me take the whole class, (including her) down to KrazyKate World! It will be fun. We will stay there for three(3) whole days, and one of the days we will get to spend a day in Krazy School! The only cost to go is that each person coming has to wear something orange. Well, I have to go. Oh, dear, someones calling, let me look and see who it is...oh, good! It's the Listery's! Well, I need to go now... bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home