Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello again! I am very excited for Valentines Day. I think I will give my family a free trip down to KrazyKate World as my Valentine to them. Anyways, this year I am selling these new Krazescape packages at the Krazy-K-Mart down in KrazyKate World. The package includes: 2 free tickets on a KrazyJet(this is a good deal- this time the KrazyJet comes to your home and picks you up) and one ticket goes to a FREE seat in the First Class seating area. The other ticket goes to a FREE seat in the KrazyKoach seating area(very scary place to be- VERY Krazy:-) Only experienced passengers who have been there before go there(not suggested for beginners and kids 3 years old and under) The package also includes two tickets to stay at the KrazyHotel in KrazyKate World. It also includes two raffle tickets for a drawing at my house for two people to stay at my house for two nights. (of course, this all happens in KrazyKate World) This Krazescape (pronounced Kray-zee-skape) package is a very good deal, it is FREE, but the shipping and handling cost $99.99, if you are purchasing it mail order from America. Wait- oh, yes! I remember- there is one package at one Costco somewhere in the United States- oh, yes, I remember! It was in Spokane, Washington! Yes, yes, that's right, Well, good-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home