Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More info on KrazyKate World---

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while- I am about to head out the door in 2 seconds so I gotta make this quick- Lots of people have been visiting this site, so I wanted to tell them more info on KrazyKate World. I am the president there, and it is very close to the Earth, so I try to visit it often. Since I am a 6th grader now, I have lots of homework so I can't visit it daily like I used to. But on the weekends I usually go there. I might have another contest pretty soon, so then some of you who would like to visit KKW can participate. Well, gotta go, (I guess it was more like 2 minutes, not 2 seconds) but I will update as soon as I can. Thanks! -KrazyKate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home